HTML sitemap for articles
- Captain’s bLog 132020.4 : from the bridge of the USS Millennium Fandom
- Captain’s bLog 212020.4 : Fandom vs Covid-19
- Captain's bLog 042020.5 : Happy May the Fourth!
- Captain's bLog 072020.5 : Mothers and Women in Harry Potter
- Captain's bLog 252020.5 : Towel Day and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!
- Captain’s bLog 082020.6 : How Ghostbusters Remains a Cultural Phenomenon
- Captain’s bLog 162020.6 : Captain Picard Day!
- Captain’s bLog 202020.6 : Looking at The Empire Strikes Back 40 Years Later
- Captain’s bLog 042020.7 : Happy Independence Day with Captain America!
- Captain’s bLog 172020.7 : Disneyland’s 65th Anniversary by Captain Jack!
- Captain's bLog 312020.07 : Harry Potter’s Magical Day of Birth!
- Captain's bLog 102020.08 : Spider-Man’s Spectacularly Amazing Anniversary!
- Captain's bLog 282020.08 : A Prop Maker’s Toolkit
- Captain's bLog 132020.09 : The Road to Supernatural...
- Captain's bLog 312020.10 : Our Love for Halloween!
- Captain's bLog 032020.12 : Cosplay & CosFest: How Passions Collide
- Captain’s bLog 212021.1 : America, My Love…
- Captain's bLog 022021.25 : Doc Phineas & the MFB Steampunk Ball
- Captain's bLog 052021.04 : Star Trek: A Love Story
Every day is Halloween here at MFB because Cosplay never rests! Cosplay is always welcome though our biggest themed nights tend to land on Friday and Saturdays.
Don’t like dressing up? No worries, come marvel over the official and fan made memorabilia that add to the atmosphere.
Food and Drink
The bar is fully stocked on wine, beer, and liquor as well as tea, coffee and soft drinks.
Looking for something more unique than a standard cocktail? Try our Fandom themed cocktails that are as unique as they are fun to order. Everything we offer goes great with our full menu of delicious treats.
Leave your shyness at the door and strike up conversation with the dashing pirate over the unique art on the walls. Or ask the Wookie where he gets his hair done!
Not sure where to start? Mention your Fandom to us and we’ll point you in the direction of a good conversation.
COSPLAY OR NOT, LET'S FANDOM!
“The cool decor, the cosplay, the reasonable prices, the art gallery..... all of that is simply just an added bonus.”
This place has not gotten the recognition it deserves. The customer service is fantastic. The employees have so much energy and love for the customers.
If you love Cosplay and a relaxing and chill atmosphere, this is the place for you!
Fun place, cool drinks! There was never a moment we weren't enjoying ourselves. Good times!
Best part is that every time I go I end up making friends and genuine connections. Being someone who is pretty awkward it's really awesome the way that works especially if you make your way to the gallery.