We created our Limited Edition ‘Fandom vs Covid-19’ T-shirt, to show the strength in our community, and an act of support for the ‘Millennium Fandom Bar’ during these challenging times with Coronavirus.
The Millennium Fandom Bar aka MFB, or “Fandom” as many of our community call it, was not founded to make the owner (Alex) rich, instead, it was about passion, he dreamt of a “fandom clubhouse” where you can share your fandom with like-minded individuals, make friends, have fun, and for those who always felt out of place, provide an environment where you won’t be judged for being nerdy, geeky, introverted or different.
This isn’t a cash grab in these difficult times, we’re trying to make sure our “Fandom Clubhouse” can survive the Nevada mandated non essential business closure and provide jobs to our team until it is safe to reopen business.
We know some of you are struggling with recent job losses (We’re here if you need a friend) so don’t worry if you’re not able to show your support with a t-shirt, but if you can, any purchase on our store is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!!
Alex and The MFB Team
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|